Plan your trip with Alps2Ocean Trail specialists!
Trail Adventures is an Oamaru-based company which is set up to provide you with an Alps 2 Ocean cycle experience which is second to none. If you wish to get a taste of the ‘REAL NZ’ and cycle through some of New Zealand’s most diverse and picturesque landscapes, Trail Adventures will tailor a trip to suit you or you can join one our pre arranged Self Guided Tours Below.
We offer you:
- Quality cycle hire
- Self guided full tour packages
- “A2O Highlights” – our one and two day excursions
- Luggage and transport services
- Car and cycle storage on site near the trail finish point
- Trail Adventures and A2O merchandise available
- Shower and toilet facilities on site
- Camp sites at the finish point of the trail
FULLY SUPPORTED SELF GUIDED TOURS
Let Trail Adventures use their knowledge of the area and cycling experience to provide you with the best A2O trail experience! You can feel confident that “we’ve got your back” whilst you enjoy riding this wonderful cycle trail without the intrusion of having us with you all of the way. We can arrange all of your accommodation and transport needs and provide opportunities to explore many fantastic activities along the way. Airport pickup and drop off is included in our packages keeping the continuity during your adventure.
BIKE AND EQUIPMENT HIRE
Trail Adventures have chosen quality hybrid bikes as being best suited to the A2O trail.They are set up for touring, and come complete with disk brakes, rear panniers, spare tube bag, drink bottle holder and pump. We will do our best to provide any other equipment also if required to meet your needs. We also carry limited numbers of more rugged 29er bikes for those who wish to go ‘off trail’. Child’s trailers, tag along bikes, racks and bike trailers are available for hire to transport the bikes to your chosen location.
UPCOMING SELF GUIDED TOUR DATES !!
Trip Structure: We’ll provide your Christchurch, Dunedin or Queenstown pickup (airport or accommodation) and then it’s all on for the next 8 nights on the Alps2Ocean Cycle Trail. You’ll enjoy a wonderful array of accommodation through out your trip and your daily ride distances are comfortable enough to allow you plenty of time to enjoy all that the A2O has to offer!!
The following is included in this package:
- Airport pickup and drop off;
- Eight nights accommodation of a good quality – B&B;
- Four evening meals during your trip;
- Three cut lunches during your trip;
- Daily luggage transport between accommodation;
- Merida Hybrid cycle hire;
- Cycle incident support service;
- Oamaru town sightseeing tour.
This cycle trip will provide you with wonderful memories that’ll you’ll cherish forever!
2016 tour dates
- November 19th – 27th / 2 spots left
- December 09th – 17th / 2 spots left
2017 tour dates
- January 23rd – 31st / 14 spots left
- February 10th – 18th / 5 spots left
- February 24th – 04rd / 13 spots left
- March 10th – 18th / no spots left sorry
- March 24th – 01st / 3 spots left
- April 07th – 15th / 6 spots left
- April 21st – 29th / 10 spots left
- May 05th – 13th / 14 spaces left
Luggage and transport services: Enquire to see how we can assist you with luggage transfers and transporting you and your bikes to various parts of the trail. Our service is offered between Oamaru and Omarama however we also work in closely with The Jollie Biker who will assist with your needs between Omarama / Mt Cook Village and Lake Tekapo – together “we’ll make it happen”!
Check out : Ride Advisor Australia to locate cycle hire and tour operators through out Australasia